Monday, January 30, 2006

Scary Movies

Had a real lazy day at home today, updated the website with loads of atered stuff then watched White Noise,bloody hell it was scary!! Had to stop half way through and chat to some friends online before I dare go watch the rest!!! I am such a light weight now,I used to be able to watch any type of film when I was younger, but now Scooby Doo scares me!!! Just hope I dare go to the loo in the night without turning every single light on first!!

Have so many orders to pack tomorrow, Elizabeth is coming to scrap too,so that will be good,I can get her to help pack - she likes that!!! I did manage to scrap 2 layouts on Saturday,not sure if I'll be able to manage another 3 though.

Have a poorly tummy so I'm off to bed early- wish me sweet dreams and not nasty scary ones!!!

No comments: