Friday, January 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Elaine

It's my sisters birthday today,so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINE, she is 10 years older than me and lives in Spain, in a gorgeous flat with a swimming pool,with her 2 children,I love her to bits and miss her.

Have loads of orders to do today,have to tidy up the shop and prepare for the crop tomorrow, sort a class out for the crop and I have 5 people coming for a blummin card makng class today too.

I was asked to teach at after school clubs a week ago, no chance!! I can just about handle being a tutor for the Council because that is teaching adults but kids? I don't have the patience!! They have been asking me to teach some more scrapbooking courses but until I've got rid of the shop I can't really take anything else on. Last year,I was teaching 3 courses for the Council (scrapbooking, parchment and card making) every week and 2 classes a week at the shop, I wonder now how I did it. It's not just the teaching you have to write the courses yourself,prepare and then marking, phew!!

Must dash, I'm sat here typing again when I should be at the shop!!

No comments: