Wednesday, January 18, 2006

can't think of a title

Well Simon has done some of the changes to my website,I have a scrolling thing for news, the gallery is now integrated into the shop,I can use vouchers and discount codes and I can now accept PayPal! Heres going to change how it looks a little bit but keep my colours because everyone loves the purple! I have to have a play now and learn how to use evrything, PayPal terrifies me having never used it before.

It all kicked off last night at UKS again, and the community forum has gone for a while until they work out what to do. It's quite sad really,I used to love UKS and was there a lot of the time but now I don't feel like I belong there anymore. I hope things change and it becomes more like it used to be but to be honest, I can't see that happenning.It's just got too big.

Got loads to do today, have to make up lots of kits for a show on Sunday and my lovely friend MGC is coming all the way from Manchester to help me, I love her!! Bought 1000's of paper bags yesterday and have more to pick up on Friday, I have also found some white bags, so that will give customers more choice. Have paper bag kits to make up as I have none left now and people keep asking when I will have more in. Hopefully will be able to sort it out today,but if the new papers arrive today I will have to make them into kits too. I need more than 24 hours in a day!!

Oh well,off to work....

No comments: