Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Bag Lady...

I really must go and pick up the 750 paper bags I ordered today, I am so glad to have found such a local supplier, they always ask me what I am doing with them as I buy so many(500 just before Christmas and I don't have one left now hence the need to go and pick up more). I really must remember to take a finished book to show them. They seem very confused when I try and explain we make them into little books!! Think they are more used to their customers using them for sweets or veggies!

Half day today at the shop, thank goodness for that -I need a rest after yesterday, not used to this working lark after a lovely break! I can hopefully get someof the new stuff on the site this afternoon,I need to make some new fibre packs up too. I have loads of gorgeous balls of fibres imported from Turkey,they are so lush I don't want to sell them!

As most people are taking their decs and lights down we will be putting ours up( if I can find them!) as it will be Eid soon. I need to buy the kids an outfit each,but we are not buying loads of pressies as they had some at Christmas and then Eid was about 8 weeks before that and we bought them all sorts them. We have just decorated Ali's bedroom and he bought some DVD cupboards from Ikea at the weekend and one is full and the other is empty so I think we'll buy him some DVD's. Layla's room next!! I am sick of the house being in disarray, we need to do Layla's room, a new bathroom, finish the kitchen Nasser started 3 years ago, then the back room and the hall, oh and our bedroom needs finishing after 5 years, then just the small matter of converting the loft so I can set up shop there and close the bloody shop! Not much to do then....

2 comments:

Cath said...

Welcome to the addictive world of blogging Caroline!
Looking forward to reading :)

Helen E Cosmetics said...

Thanks Cath (and Sharon yesterday) for the comments,love to get them!