Friday, January 06, 2006

Holiday booked

Nasser booked our flights last night,we are going to Lebanon for 6 weeks this summer, all of us together so there shouldn't be any dramas like there was last year!! I'm looking forward to spending time with the family and in our lovely flat but I hope I manage to stay well as I usually get awful tummy problems and even ended upon a drip one year. Last year I took about 4 packets of Imodium and only used 3 or 4 tablets.

Looking out the window now it is so dark and dullI can't imagine the heat and sun we get in Lebanon,we had to have air conditioning put in out bedroom as it was so unbearably hot being the top flat, the aircon is so gorgeous- I love it, it's so fantastic to walk into the room from outside and be instantly cool. I don't think we need to do anything to the flat this time,but no doubt Nasser will find something to do! It's great to have so much space there,wish we could afford the same kind of space here, the living room must be 6 times the size as the one we have here. The marble floors are practical and cool but I must admit to enjoying getting back to carpeted floors after 6 weeks!

I supppose I had better think about something new to cook the family this year, I have made them a full roast dinner with Yorkshire Puddings!!! before and they loved it, but boy , was it hot cooking that in summer!! Last year I made lasagne,salad and garlic bread and had everyone round. But I can't think of what to do now. They also liked the trifle I made one year and a pineapple upside down cake went down very well.

Well, BB is back!! It will be interesting this year,seeme to be so many freaks in though,noone really normal except forRula and George Galloway, and the girls(and Pete Burns) look like clones,bet they'll all be fighting for the mirror in the bathroom.

No comments: