Monday, January 23, 2006

there's no business, like show business

Well after a lot of packing of kits and boxes the show went very well.
Not mega busy but better than last time and a lot of fun.
Claire came to help and she was fantastic, she has a great speil all about paperbag books and she never got fed up of explaining about them to every customer! They allloved the books she had made and if I had had the AMM tool totes inI could have sold loads,when they saw Claire's all loaded up they were drooling!

I spent some birthday money on goodies for me, got a Colorbok folder full of stickers, some of them are a bit naff but I can use all the alphabet ones and I loved the folder!! Also got some gorgeous paper flowers,I loved them,bought Claire and my mum some, just hope they liked them as much as I did! Found the Blonde Moments papers, a few Urban Lily, some stiches rubber stamps, buttons, Debbie Moore embossing magic powder, alphabet stamps,Frills big brads, ribbon-think thats it.

Went to a trade warehouse today, anything but unpack all the boxes and put the shop back! Got to do all that tomorrow.It took us ages to find,my mum gets lost easily!! Bought some nice paper flowers and ribbons and other bits,need to add them tomorrow.

No comments: