Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Lush

Well we ended up at Meadowhall last night with some friends then we went to Wicker Street to eat. Guess what new shop they have in Meadowhall? LUSH!!! I love this shop and used to buy from them when they were called Cosmetics To Go, many years ago!
I bought some Snow Cake soap-smells like marzipan and icing, it's delish. Some Champagne Shower Jelly - this is a lump of wibbly wobbly jelly to spread on my wibbly wobbly belly in the shower!!! A massage bar to enjoy when the kiddies are asleep!!! Some lip balm,tastes like white choccy and some Honey I Washed The Kids soap.Got a huge bottle of some shower gel free as a special offer too. Can't wait to go back!!

Have to go open up the shop now, got to finish the Monthly Paperbag Book Kits then start on the fibre strips. Then a quick trip to the wholesalers this afternoon to see what goodies they have to tempt me wih.

No comments: