Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I've been tagged

This is going to be difficult I think looking at the questions! Here goes:


First time you got kissed:
OOh I can't remember, probably when I was about 14, my mum had a restaurant in a local nightclub and I helped out from about the age of 13 so it was probably one of the glass collectors there!!!

First time you drove a car:
I have yet to experience this. I need to learn to drive but don't really want to

First time you scrapbooked: when you look at your page do you love it?
I was a member of one of those book clubs which suck you in with a good offer then send you crappy books for years.They sent me a book on scrapbooking andI loved it, my first pages were A4 and involved lots of stickers, decoratine edged cissors and cropping the photos into interesting shapes like stars and hearts. I can't stand to look at them now and am changing a lot of them

First time you went on a date: where did you go, and with who?
OOh, probably with one of the afore mentioned glass collectors, and as we both worked in a nightclub we probably didn't "go" anywhere. Oh, I remember going to the rival nightclub to count heads to report back cos then we got in free!

First time you cooked for someone: was it yummy?
I made a cake for the glass collector when he left to join the Army, I was heart broken for a week! Proper cooking, meals and stuff would be when I met my husband, Nasser. We were living in Germany and I was a veggie and he only ate halal meat so we had a lot of veggie stuff, but we didn't have kids then so we had time and money and used to eat out a lot.

First time you got on a plane: where did you go? Were you scared?
I was 16 and we went to Florida, wasn't nervous, even when there was a problem,the under carriage wouldn't go back up and the plane had to dump all the fuel and land again. It delayed us for hours and they gave us all a £5 voucher!!

First time you shaved your legs: did you cut yourself?
I think I was about 13 and wish I hadn't started then as there probably wasn't much there! Used an electric shaver and was scared that I would cut myself. Only manage to do it now in the summer!!

First time you put on make up: looking back how did you do? Did you look good or like a clown?
I had a really good book from M&S by Barbara Daly so don't think I looked that bad! Used to spend aged getting ready to go work in the nightclub. I had a lot of electric blue mascara and cerise lippy.

First time you moved out of your home: was it an apartment, house, etc?
I left home at 18 to go to Uni in Luton, I wanted to get the furthest away from home that I could! Rented a room with a Baby Belling cooker plugged into a socket and a tiny plastic sink! Then moved into a shared house which was a bit better. Then moved to Germany and lived in a flat above a shop with Nasser, when we came to England we rented a council house for 3 years until we bought out first house which we are in now

No comments: