Saturday, January 07, 2006

Curry and a Chick Flick

Had a lovely evening last night with my best mate, Sam.We went for a curry first at a lovely little restaurant called Al Raj then onto the cinema. Can't remember the name of the movie, it had Heaven in the title and Reece Witherspoon in the film, it was BRILLIANT. A really lovely easy to watch girly film,I'll definately be buying it when it comes out on DVD. Then we decided to go to New york!! Got chatting and we both fancied it so will be keeping an eye out for bargains.

Got a few scrappers coming into the shop to crop today, so I need to go and clear some tables! I make such a mess when it's just me there fiddling about with kits and stuff.

Finally managed to read upon the Cathy Z class about an encyclopedia of my ordinary life thingy and I really fancy doing it. I have a lovely pink and green kit which I could use, I just need an album. What I really want is a pink suede A4 one which I can add bits to the front of.

It feels cold today and I don't really want to move, but I suppose I'll have to....

No comments: