Tuesday, January 24, 2006

swimming in a sea of paper bags

Had to unpack boxes and out the shop back together again today, in between customers, anwering the phone, entertaining reps and packing orders, phew - no wonder I'm exhausted!!

Had a lovely lady ring me up today saying that she had placed an order yesterday and could she pay over the phone, she said that she found me in google and chose me because she has a good friend called Caroline, so glad I'm not called Barbara then!! Iloveit when people tell me how they found the shop, in fact I now have a feature on the website which asks customers where they heard about us.

Had people visiting the shop and ringing up to ask about paperbag books after the success of them at the show. Surprising how many people had not heard of them or seen them before. Must remember to pick up the white bags tomorrow, have managed to find some the same size as the brown ones just white.

Big Brother was fab tonight, quite shocking really how they turned on Chantelle and Preston, everyone was lying for the same reason yet they pick on them. Can't stand Pete and rapidly going off George,never liked Barrymore. I think I want Preston or Chantelle to win.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ooh, I so do NOT miss all the hassle and exhaustion-making work of a proper shop!

By the way, you've been tagged!

Helen E Cosmetics said...

I've been what? Is it painful?!!