Monday, January 02, 2006

Well I did it anyway....

I have been thinking about getting a blog for along time and have finally given in!
What a day today has been!! A good friend of mine wasn't treated very nicely because of me in an indirect sort of way :( But hopefully it's all sorted now:) We both believe in Karma.......

I spent a few hours in the shop packing orders ready to be posted tomorrow, despite not being officially open until tomorrow when we start our HUGE sale, a customer popped in as she saw the shutters up and lights on!

Nipped into town with Layla later on as she needed some new clothes, she grows out of them so quickly, then back home to sort out some new packs of blossoms for the shop as I have sold out completely.

Don't think I am really ready to go back to work tomorrow!!! It has been so nice to just relax and chill for a few days. Although at first I couldn't get used to it, On Christmas Eve when I had packed the last orders and cleaned the house I was like "OK what do I do now"!!! I was not used to not having anything to do!Soon got used to it though!

No comments: