Monday, January 09, 2006

Eid Mubarak

Have been feeling a bit sad as a lovely lady fromUKScrappers, Debra passed away today, I was lucky to have met Debra at MK Bonanza a few years ago and she was a lovely lady. But even if I had never met her I'm sure I would be feeling just as sad, she has left a husband and three sons and my heart aches for them, I think a lot of us today are thinking "there but for the grace of God, go I" It's also difficult to explain to our "real life" friends or family why we are so upset, especially if we haven't met that person, but I think the bonds we form with online friends can be as strong if not sometimes stronger than those we have with people we have met.I hope you know what I am trying to say!

I hope you rest in peace Debra, and I hope her family and friends can find solace and good memories in Debra's scrapbooks.

On a different note, it's Eid tomorrow, so Happy Eid to anyone reading this who celebrates too, how likely is that one?!! Layla had the day off school today because she was ill so she doesn't want to take the day off tomorrow, I suppose I should be glad she likes school so much! Ali, on the other hand is more than happy to have the day off! Nasser has already said he will do someones garage roof tomorrow,so it's not going to be a very exciting Eid day! If mum will watch the shop then me and Ali will go and viisit some friends in the morning,then I think we will end up at Meadowhall in the evening.

No comments: