Sunday, January 15, 2006

Treating myself

Had a lovely crop at the shop yesterday.The only trouble when I have crops is that I get to have a good nosy in other peoples stash and I inevitabley end up going on a shopping spree when I get home!! So far I've treated myself to the new Tote and Shoulder Bag by AMM in pink and brown from www.paperarts.co.uk I've seen some gorgeous stuff from Maya Road that I'm going to buy until my own trade shipment arrives, www.jillybeans.co.uk has some lovely ribbon slides and other bits that are going into my shopping basket when I have finished with this entry!! Still,it is my birthday on Saturday,so this can be my present to myself!

Been finishing off the star book Jane helped me to make on Saturday, it's looking good!! Everyone liked my dome aperture box I had decorated!! They even said I should send it in to the Basic Grey gallery,we shall see!! If only I could work out how to see my new camera to get good close up shots!

Watched Ella Enchanted DVD tonight with Layla,it was quite good actually,better than I thought it would be. We tried watching Lemony Snickett the night before but I gave up and went to watch BB, what the heck is that film all about?!!

No comments: