Wednesday, February 01, 2006

busy busy busy

Have been so busy this week,I had so many orders yesterday but I couldn't manage to pack them all up with 2 helpers! I don't like leaving them till the next day but I just ran out of time. So,I've got all that to finish today, then I need to get all the monthly kits finished and out, then I need to make up a Love Lines Junkitz kit too. I had to order more copies of TSBM yesterday!!! Must be some great layouts in this edition:)

I went a bit mad late last night ordering some CHA releases!! Oh well,it's all luberly stuff!

Just adding some CD's to my ipod as we speak, I'm adding Shakira - this CD reminds me of when me and the kids spent some time with my sister in Spain one summer, we sang along to Shakira in the car every time we went anywhere!! It became known as the "Karaoke Car"!! That was a gorgeous holiday, there was a heatwave in Spain-imagine the heat!! We used to go out at night until the early hours of the morning and it still hadn't cooled down any- just my kind of weather! We drove to Benidorm for a day,to go to Aqualandia-a water park,one day in Benidorm was enough for me, it was full of English people!!!! I like to go on holiday and live like a local, my best friend once went on holiday with some family and they took a bottle of salad cream with them when they went to a restaurant!!

Anyway, back to the grind stone!

No comments: