Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Visitors from the Isle of Wight

The kids are on half term this week, and their cousins from the Isle of Wight are visiting for a few days, so Ali and Layla played with them all day yesterday.

Our Thai meal was delicious, it was buffet night but because we were vegetarians they brought us 2 dishes cooked just for us,which I thought was a lovely touch.

So much to do again today,I think my AMM pink totes are arriving today, I already have a waiting list of customers to ring when they arrrive!! It was Claire who sold them at the show,when they all saw her tote filled up they wanted one!

I had a nightmare last night!! Dreamt that I went to Stitches and spent 3 days looking round this small room with not a lot of stands there only to find when I got home I had missed the larger room full of scrummy stands!!! Not sure where that dream came from!! It sure did frighten me though!!

No comments: