Friday, February 17, 2006

Yum Yum Basic Grey!

The new BG papers arrived yesterday and what can I say? YUM!! I even treated myself to a collection pack of all 5 new ranges!! Although mum liked the Urban Couture and I don't really,so she can have that pack. Not that keen on Hang10 either, I absolutely love ColorMe Silly and Oh, Baby Girl! The colours in those 2 ranges are just yummy, I want to eat them :)

For the shop,I made the new papers into Paperbag Book Kits like I always have done with BG and they have nearly all gone already, as have the AMM totes,thought I might be stuck with those for a while but it doesn't look like it.

Have so much to do again, I did want to nip to town today and get my hair cut but don't think I'll manage it now,have about 20 orders to pack and a class to teach this afternoon. I'll have to go tomorrow,and I need to get uniforms washed and ironed ready forMonday cos I won't be here. Ooh so much to do and so little time to do it in.

Have 3 orders on the way from the states now, all confirmed this morning! Some yummy stuff from Maya Road, bits and bobs from another place and some new dies including a whole alphabet which I'm hoping is very similiar to the BG monogram ones - have lots of plans for this one!!

No comments: