Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Madness

Not had much time to update this blog lately,I have been drowning in a sea of parcels again! Have loads to pack today, still, I'm not complaining -I would rather be busy packing than not.

Found out the awful news that Scrapbook Magic magazine has folded, the March issue is the last one.That totally sucks, it's such a great mag with fabulous designers in there. I really hope they manage to find work elsewhere but on a purely selfish note it stinks cosI loved that mag. The decision was no doubt made by some stupid man who only thinks about money and hasn't got the brain to give it a bit longer and GET IT IN MORE SHOPS!

Well, I got my entries in forBOB, don't think I stand a chance in this one though,I know of some brilliant scrappers who have entered.I was pleased with my layouts but not pleased with how they looked scanned in and stitched together, think my next purchase will be an A3 scanner.

Has a lovely time on Saturday, a friend came to scrap and we had a good laugh and gossip. Ali you had better have entered the new scrappers category, that's all I can say!!

Anyway, back to work.....

No comments: