Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Birmingham- here I come

Yey, finally got round to booking my hotel room tonight, 2 nights away, bliss!
Breakfast with the girls at ScrapbookWorld,then 2 days of looking out loverly new stash!!

Rang Scrapbook Magic today to tell them how stupid I think they are for closing the mag, don't think it will make much difference but it made me feel better!

I have had some strange requests from "customers" in the shop, but the one I got today must be the strangest of them all. A young man came in and asked if I could help, to which he replied "I hope so, I am wondering if you have a spare Bible"!!! It feaked me out a bit actually as he had starry eyes and it's not a normal question for a craft shop,is it?

Things people have asked me for over the years are:

"hats for chickens" = those paper frills you put on a rack of lamb!!

boot polish

caps for dyeing hair

rice cooker

top up cards for mobiles

piano wire

and now a Bible,whatever next???

No comments: