Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I've been tagged ....

Five snacks I enjoy

1. Pumpkin seeds
2. Pickled onions
3. Gherkins
4. Olives
5. Houmous

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics

1. Come Away With Me-Nora Jones
2. Adore - Prince
3. Rent- Dido
4. High -James Blunt
5. anything by Princereally!

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire

1. Go with family to Mecca to do the Hajj
2. Build a villa in Lebanon and buy the family there a new house and a house forMum and Dad
3. Stock a scrapbook shop with every product imaginable, have a massive cropping space,a creche and a coffee shop in it and not have to worry about if it is making money it could be my "play thing"!!!
4. Help as many charities as I could
5. Have more babies

Five Bad habits!

1. Not keeping on top of housework
2. Not keeping on top of my business accounts.
3. Not eating breakfast
4. Spending FAR too much time on my laptop
5. Picking my feet!!!!

Five things you like doing

1. Spending time with good friends
2. Cyber shopping and real shopping!
3. Watching a DVD with the family
4. Sitting in the sun with a good book
5. Watching the snow fall outside when I'm snug and warm inside

Five Favourite toys!

1. My laptop
2. My ipod
3. My mobile
4. My Craft Robo
5. My Fuji s55001.

Things would never wear, buy or get again

1. Leggings!!!
2. Blue mascara
3. A bikini!
4. Decorative edged scissors
5. A "record" by Black Lace :)

No comments: