Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sour Grapes anyone?

Another busy day ahead for me.Yippee!!!
I did it again with the hotel for Stitches, said I wouldn't leave it until last minute like last year, what have I done? Yup, left it till last minute again!! Goingto stay for 2 nights all being well instead of just one,I need the break this year!

Did a layout last night and I love it, I think it's one of my best and I did it balancing on my knee in the front room while everyone was watching telly. I didn't have all my supplies around me just some I thought I would use, and it came together really well. Now,if I manage to get another 2 done today I may enter the BOB, we will see! I really love the UK competitions, so nice to see people we know winning them-well done to everyone who enters.

1 comment:

Jak said...

Hey Caroline!! You've been tagged!
Find the Questions to answer here in my Blog.....
http://cestlevie23.blogspot.com/