Thursday, August 24, 2006

Well Done Rosa

I need to brag today.My sisters daughter Rosa who lives in Spain has done so well in her GCSE's. She got 2 A's and 7 A* 's How amazingly clever is she!!
She also took 2 GCSE's last year and got A* 's , whats even more amazing is that she is only 15, my sister Elaine is the headmistress at the school and she was able to go up a year. She is going to a school in England in September to take her A levels, I think she has set her sights on medicine, I think the world is her oyster, well done sweetheart.

1 comment:

Helen Whitehead said...

I read recently that most medical schools insist you be at least 18 before you start a course so it doesn't help to be ahead of yourself. But Rosa can probably do a gap year or so and get some useful life/work experience before she goes to med school. Good luck Rosa!