Tuesday, August 01, 2006

safe travelling thoughts needed


Our family are travelling to Beirut today, it has just got too dangerous for them to stay in the south.
While I am glad that they are leaving I will be very nervous all day long until I know they are safe.
The journey to Beirut from our house would usually take an hour but as most of the roads and bridges have been destroyed it will probably take about 5 hours, maybe more. I hope they have enough petrol and I also hope they stay safe and that theyare not attacked by Israel as they travel as it has been done before.
Please send good vibes for them.

Meanwhile, it is Ali's 13th borthday today, he has some friends coming later on for a bbq, but it looks like rain here!

Please sign this petition to stop the war.

Please watch this video

We are going to London on Saturday for a demonstration. Off to get our flags ready. Thank you all for your continued support,messages. I can't always reply but they do mean a lot- thank you xx

3 comments:

Elfin said...

Safe wishes for your family's journey today and happy birthday to Ali.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ali. Am thinking of you and your family xx

Jen said...

Praying for a safe journey. I think of you every time we see the news and wonder if your family are safe. HUGS Caroline. Thank you for the petition and the video. Birthday wishes to Ali.