Sunday, August 20, 2006

stressful sunday

What a stress ridden day today was. Some family stuff I can't get into here then my will to live dissapeared while trying to get my point of view across to those oh so tolerant 2Peas posters!

Thank goodness the majority of people here can see what I'm trying to say, I don't want everyone to agree with me just be able to see my point of view without calling me a terrorist!

I posted a link to the website by the Stop the War Coalition(I think theres a link on this blog a few posts back) .Now because this website shows the truth they dismissed it straight away as propaganda. It was actually someone on UKScrappers who posted a link to the site, I had never seen it before and it is from that link that we knew about the demonstration Nasser went on in London. The difference in attitudes from the Peas who saw the site and the UKScrappers was phenomenal.

If anyone ever sees/hears me going to visit 2Peas again hit me on the head with something heavy will you, man- do they get you frustrated.

1 comment:

BevS97 said...

Posting anything political on 2 Peas is always a mistake. I have made the same mistake on a US Disney forum. They are fed the "offical" version of the truth, and most believe it. It is too scary for them to believe they aren't being told the whole truth.

I hope I don't start a battle on your blog now, I am almost wary of hitting submit but I couldn't leave your post uncommented upon.