Wednesday, August 23, 2006

a little break

We are going to London on Sunday and staying in a hotel for 2 nights. We need a bit of a break. We should still be on holiday for another 2 weeks,but hey,a weekend is better than nothing.

I think we will be tourists for a day and show the kids all the landmarks,then we will probably spend a day in Edgware Road, which has all the Arabic shops and restaurants.

It will be a good opportunity to take the new car on a longer journey too,it should certainly be more comfortable and we will have loads of space. We will use sat nav,I have hysterics when Nasser ignores what the woman says and she has to keep repeating it!! I wish I could programme it to say "well piss off then,if you'renot going to listen to me find your own way"!!!

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

LOL i wish you could , just to see the look on his face!!..Have a great time hun ..you most certainly desreve it !!