Friday, August 18, 2006

someone slap me

Feeling a bit desperate,why when everything is over am I feeling worse than ever? Got quite a bit done in the shop but there is still more to do,I am so fed up of it though. However much I do there still seems to be a huge mountain of crap to sort.

I hope that when its done and I'm organised at home I will feel better,but right now I could just bin everything and not have a business at all.

There are starting to rebuild in Lebanon, and are finding more bodies as they move the rubble. Nasser wants to go as soon as he can, Israel are still controlling the sea and air space though so don't know how he thinks he's going to get there.

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Of course you still feel crap hun (((hugs)))..You are still worring and you probably have FAR too much to do/catch up with..on top of that we seem to have started winter!
Hope you start to feel a soon.