Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy NewYear

I would like to wish everyone who reads this (anyone?!!) a very Happy New Year.
We have had a lovely day today,we met some friends in Meadowhall then went to our favourite restaurant.We are now trying to stay awake!! It's awfully windy outside.

I bought TSBM today and noticed that I am a runner up in the scrapbooker of the year competition.I was surprised at the choice ofthe 9 runners up, some I thought would definately be there are not and vice versa,I guess thats the problem with online voting,it's not necessarily the best entries that make it further but the ones with lots of friends to vote!

I have been trying to jazz this blog up a bit and have done something wrong with the banner, it is repeating itself, if anyone can tell me what to do to fix it I would be eternally grateful!

2 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

Happy New Year to you too, Caroline, hope it's a fabby one for you and yours. I can see 2007 being a fantastic one for you, I really can!

I agree about the runners up in the Scrapboooker of the Year comp, but am chuffed to bits that you are there - you very much deserved to be there.

Anam_Kihaku said...

fabby new blog. *hugs* on runner up - i hate the vote by public system - it sucks!! but at least you are recognised as being good enough to get that far - real people will see that your work is brilliant.