Tuesday, December 19, 2006

wake up and smell the coffee


After falling in love with the taste of Starbucks Eggnog Latte I spent today searching for an alternative to make at home. I have already ordered a can of eggnog from an American food store on ebay,not sure really what it is but hopefully it is the right thing!

I then stumbled across some flavoured coffee syrups on ebay today and thought as I have to pay a courier charge I may aswell buy 6 instead of1, so I have Eggnog, Gingerbread, Almond, Coconut, Caramel and Chai flavours on the way.

Then I needed something to make the lattes in, I didn't want a faffy electric machine that would be a pain to clean ensuring I would only use it once so I found a funky Italian maker, which works on the hob and also makes espresso and cappuccino aswell as lattes.

Hope I get my parcels soon!!

No comments: