Thursday, December 21, 2006

can't think of a title

Why does blogger insist you think of a title every post?

Well fun and games on UKS last night, thanks to a stupid MD of a publishing house, typical bloke, thinks he knows better then us mere women, well, he might think twice in future about being such a gob shite.

I got my Mukka Express today, it's so cute!!! So now I have had the ready made egg nog (all gone, it was delicious), all my bottles of syrup have arrived (huge big bottles!) and now I have my coffee maker, but I still can't combine everything and make my perfect drink, why? Cos I forgot the coffee LOL !! I need some espresso coffee!!!!

It's cold today, all icy outside, my colds getting better but now Ali is in the throws of it, think we have used 6 boxes of tissues in 3 days.

Layla had a friend sleep over last night, they finally stopped giggling at about 1 o clock I think,now they are playing Sing Star, can you hear them?!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better babes!

Just wanted to send you my best wishes for the season :-)

hugs
jk x x x