Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sad

Well we have had my big sister and her 2 children visiting us from Spain for a couple of days and Nas has just taken them back to the airport. I stayed at home because I am such a cry baby when they leave! Even though they have only been here 2 days the houe feels empty and I miss them. We had a great time while they were here, played Sing Star for hours last night! We still have my neice Rosa staying for 2 days as she has to go somewhere for a course before she goes to Spain for Christmas.

I think we have bought a house! Fingers crossed as the man we are buying from is a little strange!It's a lovely house in a lovely area but we need to change everything in the house,but at least that way we will get it how we want it.

1 comment:

Sprogpaws said...

(((hugs))) I remember that feeling so well - the joy of meeting family & friends at the airport, and then the heartache of being back there to say goodbye what feels like hours later.

Have got my fingers crossed for you for the house - that's some Christmas present!