Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Goodies





I received some beautiful gifts from my scrapping friends, I have just found out that my stocking swap on the Pad was Beth, thank you so much Beth everything was lovely, I receieved this beautiful angel tealight holder, sweeties, ribbon, blossoms and someicing sugar cupcake toppers.


Then Laura sent me a fabby Cupcake Survival Kit,all packaged in a video case, what a great idea and Laura you know me well!!


From my advent swap on the Pad I received loads and loads of fabulous gifts and I still don't know who you are,so if you arereading this reveal yourself please! For my Christmas Day pressie I received this lush cupcake tin full of cupcake goodies, I love it and so does Layla!!


I also had a lovely advent swap on UKS, thank you Dizzy and a cute mini album from jake,thanks hun. So I have been spolied by my friends,thank you everyone.xxxx

1 comment:

Beth said...

I am so pleased that you liked your stocking. When i saw that tealight holder i just knew it was you.
((((((BIG HUGS))))))