Friday, July 21, 2006

The worlds gone mad

I have been wanting to say something along these lines for a few days but have stopped myself and tried to ignore it but hey,if I can't say how I feel on my own blog, where can I.
I do not want to upset anyone and it isn't aimed at anyone in particular either.
You may be aware that as a family we are going through a lot of worry and anguish at the moment,I myself,am finding it very hard to cope with everyday life as I feel very isolated as the problems we are facing are quite unique to us. So I had hoped to visit my various online haunts as a bit of light relief but it seems that wherever I go it is a war zone! I don't know if its the heat but there seems to be threads having a go at people wherever I visit. I am aware that life goes on and my problems are exactly that - my problems but I feel like saying FFS it's only paper, it's not life or death.

No comments: