Friday, July 21, 2006

Just rung

Lebanon and spoken to my mum in law and sister in law, it's the first time I have rung by myself as my Arabic isn't that good! We managed though,I just needed to hear their voices. Couldn't stop crying though,felt a right twit! My mum in law told me off!!
They have food and water, thank God.They do go into the garden (we have a gorgeous garden there) sometimes,but have to run back in when a plane comes over dropping bombs.
A lot of the places we enjoyed visiting last year such as a childrens fair ground, a ladies swimming pool and various restaurants have been flattened,gone -just like that.
Hala sounded so tired,completely exhausted.
I am feeling so guilty that I can nip into town if I want to or have a choice of anything to eat.
How much longer must this go on?

No comments: