Saturday, July 22, 2006

Stick to scrapbooking

During this conflict I am trying so hard to keepmy political view off this blog as it would only end up a big mess,I know it would.
However, I couldn't resist posting a link to a thread on a US scrapbooking site known as 2Peas
Pease tell me that not all americans are so blinkered?please?
Do a quick search on the NSBR message board for Lebanon, fun reading!
Oh and if anyone is reading this and can make me a "I support Lebanon" blinkie I'd love one.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hullo there - had a read through your blog since I read your post on UKS and now had a look at 2Peas - was really shocked at some of the comments.

Big hugs from me - hope your family is all as well as they can be in that situation.

Nancyroo said...

no, we are not all like that...that site is known for ppl making outrageous comments. A sad world we live in, thoughts to you and your family.