Friday, February 02, 2007

overwhelmed

You know when you have so much to do that it all gets on to of you and you feel like dissapearing? That's how I feel right now.

I need to do stuff for the houses and thats all happenning all at the same time and it is doing my head in.

I wish I was a hedgehog and could hibernate for the winter.

Uncle Phillip is improving every day I think, he is not sedated anymore and we are told that it will take time for him to come round. I didn't cope very well when I visited him last night, he was more responsive, was moving his limbs and looking at us when we spoke to him. So that is good, but I think it ws upsetting to see him that way because he is so active,I can't explain really. We all just hope that there is no damage from the bleed on his brain caused by the fall and that he just needs time to recover.

It's just a bit mentally exhausting and everything else seems so trivial so isn't getting my full attention like it should.

If you have placed an order please bear with me if it is a little late, I'm doing my best.

1 comment:

Sprogpaws said...

((((hugs))))