Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I love purple

My favourite colour has to be purple closely followed by pink.
My obsssion for purple started when i was 14 and saw Purple Rain on my black and white portable TV.
That started my obsession for Prince, who I lurvvve with a passion,although when I was pregnant with Ali I sold all my memorabilia so we could by a pram, would have been worth thousands now, oh well,needs must!




You Are Grape



You are bold and a true individual. You are very different and very okay with that.

People know you as a straight shooter. You're very honest, even when the truth hurts.

You are also very grounded and practical. No one is going to sneak anything by you.

People enjoy your fresh approach to life. And it's this honesty that makes you a very innovative person.

No comments: