Monday, January 22, 2007

Happy Birthday to me...




It was my birthday yesterday, woke up and had a cuppa in bed made by the kiddies and opened my pressies, Ali bought me some smellies and Jakey sent me some fabby MoBe alphabet stamps and a mini album.

Then later Mum came round and gave me some money and a cupcake cookie jar,it will look great in my new kitchen :)

I then went to a craft show at the Dome with Mum and Layla,Layla bought me a pack of crystal brads from The Card Fairy and she bought herself a blank book and stickers and papers, she is going to decorate the book and fill it with recipes.
I bought some bits from the show, the best buys were the storage boxes I bought which will hopefully help me to get organised. It wasn't a very good show,I'm glad that I wasn't there with my stall :)

Then off I went to my best friends house for a shower, she bought me the gorgeous Whittards gift set, choccies and some Burberry Weekend perfume, then we all went to Estikutum for dinner.

It was a lovely day :)

2 comments:

Sprogpaws said...

Glad you had a good day Caroline. :oD

jakey said...

Good for you hon - sounds like a brill birthday!

jk x