Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Big school for Layla!


It's Layla's first day at Secondary School and doesn't she look smart?
She is going to the same school I went to which is a bit wierd as someof the teachers are still there.I also know her form tutor which Layla is gutted about! We were both at college together when I did a TEFL course.

Ali is starting in Year 9 tomorrow. They will be at the same school again which is reassuring, just hope it is better than the last excuse for a school Ali went to!

Got a parcel today, I bought some American food from ebay to try.Layla and I have a slight obsession with cupcakes at the moment!! I wanted to try a cake mix which the Americans bang on about so got a Betty Crocker French Vanilla mix with pudding in the mix (makes it moist dontcha know!) and a WHITE cake mix,it is actually white not yellow.Then I got a tub of cream cheese frosting and a box of Kraft Mac Cheese.Now I have never tried the mac cheese but I have hear people talk about it lots,hope its not mingin!!

Couldn't believe the news yesterday that Steve Irwin was killed by a stingray barb. Very sad.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Caroline you'll love the white cake mix,I use it all the time and its yummy:)but shhh everyone thinks its my own recipe;)

Jen said...

So sad about Steve Crikey Irwin :( As for Layla, she looks so grown up. You'll see, in no time they'll be doing their GCSEs. Can't believe my DD is starting college tomorrow!