Friday, May 05, 2006

Cheat


Well, the call for my Dream Team finished and I finally decided on Jakey Walker, Debbie Nicholas, Maria Horton and Laura Godfrey,all fabby scrappers who I am honoured to have on our team, the standard was very high and with over 11 pages of entries it was a very difficult decision. After I had announced the Team I received an email from someone saying that she had seen one of the entries on sale on E-bay under a different name. Sure enough, the photo was exactly the same as one entered, looks like the person had just right clicked it from Ebay and entered it in my comp-cheeky mare! I didn't like to think someone could do that so I emailed her and asked her outright if it was her work but I have not had a reply at all. Meanwhile I thought it only best to contact the person who did do the work,Delaney Gates - she is a fantastic scrapper and quite well known so it was very stupid to copy her work!!! Anyway, after lots of emails back and forth I am so pleased to say that Delaney Gates is now a permanent International Dream Team member of mine!!! So what a wonderful thing to happen after such a nasty start.

Heres some of her work:

3 comments:

Delaney Gates said...

Look who I found on the world wide web! Love your blog and your work! :) Warm Regards, Delaney

Jen said...

Woo hoo!! Well done Caroline on going international and well done Delaney too!

Unknown said...

Really glad things resulted in you getting Delaney- like her blog says- everything happens for a reason!