Thursday, May 11, 2006

BBQ

Came home from the shop a bit early today and found Nasser marinating some meat, he decided to have a barbecue. So he gets the gas one we bought at the end of last summer and had never used (it's the kiss of death for nice weather whenever we buy something garden related!!). But it needs assembling, so that took another hour, then we needed a gas bottle so he pinched mine from the shop heater (hope I won't need it again!!), then it won't fit, so by now it's 8 o clock and everyones hungry so I use the blumin cooker and guess what?
.
.
.
.
.
I burnt it!!!!! LOL!!

Oh well, tomorrow is another day and we still have meat marinating!!

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

lol caroline, thats just teh sort of thing that would happened to me

domestic goddess said...

lol caroline, thats just teh sort of thing that would happened to me