Friday, November 24, 2006

houses

Well we are looking at houses today,bit nervous and I hope everything goes through ok. I rang my sister in Spain last night and we were both looking at estate agents websites at the same time and oohing and ahhing over one particular house, we are going to view it tomorrow,fingers crossed please!

The kids have had yesterday off school as it was progress day where we go in and see how they have done, we were really pleased with both of them,they are both doing really well and working hard and are a pleasure to teach apparently. Well don't know what happens when they walk through the door at home then!! I was really strange to walk round the school again as its the same school I used to go to- very strange, even some of the teachers are still there and there remember me, don't know why because I was ever so quiet :)

Well,more sorting out to be done of the "shop" in the back room today.

No comments: