Thursday, June 15, 2006

busy again


Don't know where the time goes,but it is flying just lately.
It doesn't seem that long since our last visit to Lebanon and now we are getting ready to go again! We need to go and do all the shampoo,shower gel,sun cream etc shopping this week, we always take plenty as it is better quality stuff from here than what you can buy there and its expensive there too.
I need to buy a few pressies, as we usually go every year now we have decided not to buy pressies for everyone as they filled up our cases last year, there are a lot of kids to buy for!! So we are just taking specific things which people ask for this time. I need to get a bikini and underwear for my sister in law-Hala as things like that can be expensive. I then need to think of an English meal to cook for them,each year I make something different and the troops pile into our flat for dinner,I don't mind at all but it is getting harder to think of something.

Have been sorting out our house here lately, just need to empty the back room and start the mammoth task of moving the shop here, it will have to be done before we go away because I refuse to pay 5 weeks rent when I won't be there.
The website has been very busy lately,I have been utilising the Articles section and adding various instructions for paperbag books which has proven to be useful for customers.I made a cute little mini book yesterday from one sheet of Snippetz so I need to photograph that and add it to the site.
The funky peeloffs have been very popular,I have to put another order in for them today, they are peeloffs but not as you know em!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Have fun over there darling! I know how it is to take English stuff with you - we always have to do that when we go to France LOL Enjoy :)