Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'm still here!


Phew, I haven't blogged for AGES!! I just haven't had the time, which is a good thing because it means the business is doing well. I also haven't known what to blog about! I am so boring, all my life consists of is getting up, sorting kiddieswinks out, going to shop, packing orders up, going to PO, going home, sorting kiddiewinks out, going to bed and then again!!

Ooh I did scrap yesterday!! I have been wanting to do a doodle layout, so I did!! I used my new big Letterz cut from Junkitz and really enjoyed doodling with my black Sakura Glaze pen, the ink flowed really smoothly and you can get them from Carolinez Craftz!

1 comment:

Jen said...

OOh love the doodles! Did you draw the big flowers? Love it. I'm ordering some of those alphabets when I get my new job-with-more-money :)